Aug 16, 2011

My Life Story: Adventures - Download PC Game

Go to download page: My Life Story: Adventures - Download PC Game
My Life Story: Adventures - Download PC Game
Set off on a whimsical adventure in search of your life’s true calling in My Life Story Adventures. Haunted by dreams that you are wasting your life, you finally decide to take action. It’s time to dump your dead-end job, find a mentor and start working toward the life path of your dreams. Along the way, you’ll encounter colorful characters with unique problems that only you can solve. Find your perfect job!
My Life Story: Adventures screen 2
System requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
CPU: 1.0 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 67 Mb
My Life Story: Adventures is the delightsome amazing PC game with unreal encouraging melody and top class flawless drawing. Aforementioned My Life Story: Adventures game is better then others, aura, created with plenty of convoluted encumbrances and mysteries, reminding of playing old wonderful console games. Not only wild script but also festal design of My Life Story: Adventures PC game and enhancing accommodative controls will make delightsome treat for all adorers of Time Management games. You can play plenty of flawless games like My Life Story: Adventures at http://wholovegames.com.
My Life Story: Adventures screen 1
My Life Story: Adventures screen 3
Features:
- Incredible gameplay
- Fantastic story
- Find your life's true calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment