Aug 31, 2011

My Kingdom for the Princess III Download

My Kingdom for the Princess III Download
Download page: My Kingdom for the Princess III Download
Wait no more! The adventures of My Kingdom for the Princess continue. It's been twenty five years since Arthur and the beautiful Princess Helen last made their way home. They settled down, became a royal couple, and enjoyed their time. But time passed, their children grew up, and now it’s time for one of their three sons to succeed them. It's time to defeat traitors and rebuild the kingdom in this fun Strategy game!
My Kingdom for the Princess III  2
My Kingdom for the Princess III  3
System requirements:
Filesize: 105.68 Mb
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
CPU: 600 Mhz
RAM: 512 Mb
DirectX: 8.1
Hard Drive: 210 Mb
My Kingdom for the Princess III  1
In My Kingdom for the Princess III computer game you will play through loads of aglare sublevels with loads of magic obstacles for you as an advanced Time Management player. You will be amazed by the uncommon colophon of this explosive Time Management PC game and after the My Kingdom for the Princess III colophon you for sure will hope to play this whizzbang PC game again and again. All: hunky-dory refined music tracks, aglare high-resolution pictures, and perfect quest with zingy and loads of sudden storyline tasks are will be found in this clinking PC game My Kingdom for the Princess III, so play it and find enjoyment!
Features:
- Amazing gameplay
- Fantastic minigames
- Rebuild the kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment