Aug 1, 2011

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - PC Game Final version

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - PC Game Final version
Go to download page: Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - PC Game Final version

The film is done but the props are still on location! No props, no premiere! Watch “I’ll Believe You” in the screening room, pay attention to the props used in each scene, and then find them on location! Make it to the premier just in time to watch the exciting ending! Oh, and don’t forget your tuxedo in Hidden Object Studios – I’ll Believe you!

- Fantastic storyline

- Challenging levels

- Gather all the movie props!

System requirements:

OS: Windows XP/Vista/7

CPU: 1.0 GHz

RAM: 512 MB

DirectX: 9.0

Hard Drive: 582 Mb

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - PC Game Final version Screenshot 1

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - PC Game Final version Screenshot 2

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - PC Game Final version Screenshot 3

This ritzy PC game, intended for the whole family (including children), Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You, has been created using superb traditions of this forever popular Hidden Object genre. So everyone, even Hidden Object lovers will be pleased in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You. So will nobody be disappointed with bright images here. They are all beautifully drawn with not a few distingue details. Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You game is like a pool of ritzy water. You can jump right into Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You and spend a few hours there forgeting about the real galaxy. Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You accommodates hottest ritzy subject and dramatic sounds - so superb PC game Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You accommodates all of this!

Go to download page: Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - PC Game Final version

No comments:

Post a Comment